Thursday, July 25, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant

 I haven't done an online review of any nail polishes in quite awhile, however this line is incredible.

I went to CVS the other day and picked up a couple Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail glosses. I got Vio-last #300 which is a pretty violet color, and Out of the Blue #295 which is a bright ocean blue color. THIS POLISH IS AMAZING! The formula is creamy and is a wonderful one coat/high pigment polish. The colors are so opaque and rich, and I'm always excited to find another great polish line. I definitely plan to go back and pick up more of the Stay Brilliant line. The only complaints I have are superficial and are easily overlooked by the positives, but I don't really care for the square bottle. Also, the brush is a little on the small side but the creamy, one coat consistency TOTALLY makes up for it.



On the Covergirl website they state:
"Dare to go topless with our new nail polish formula that combines a base coat, high gloss color, and a chip-resistant top coat in one simple step. Choose from 45 brilliant shades!"

I definitely will be checking out the other shades. I've got my eyes on at least 13 other shades, and I plan to post more about them as I pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment