Friday, November 22, 2013

UPS SurePost SUCKS!


I HATE UPS SurePost! I'd won a $25 gift card to HSN and I used a code for free shipping, well apparently the free shipping is via SurePost. Besides the fact that it's actually hurting the USPS because they are forced to deliver the package with relatively little compensation (compared to if it was shipped with them,) the whole process takes days longer. Also, although I'm provided a tracking number, they don't actually track my package. I know I'm complaning about things that actually didn't cost me anything, however this is only my latest run-in with UPS SurePost. I'd just purchased 3 items from Target.com and they were shipped via SurePost as well.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. Second time I've had something sent SurePost and it's the second time it's been delivery exception because they mis-routed the package. There's nothing Sure about it

    ReplyDelete